What is Remanufacturing?
When hydraulic pumps, motors, or valve cores fail, it’s usually a single component gone bad. The rest of the unit is often still in good operating condition. Hydraulic Parts Source inspects the unit, scraps the bad parts, and keeps the ones that still meet OE specifications, keeping them in our inventory to be built into new units the moment a customer places an order. This results in high-quality products that are a fraction of the cost of new, able to be built on-demand for our customers.
- Quotes within 30 minutes.
- Same-Day Shipping.
- Up to 75% less than new.
- Access to obsolete & rare items.
- Over 2 million parts in stock.
- 1-year warranty.
- Blind drop-shipment available.
- Expert customer service staff.
- Industry-leading part inspection & testing.
- Parts meet or exceed OEM specifications.
The Remanufacturing Process
Quality parts are cleaned, stripped, and resurfaced to meet OEM specifications. All parts that do not meet this standard are scrapped.
For speed and accuracy, all parts and units are on a bill of materials for the item purchased.
Each unit is built and tested to OEM specifications.